We are looking for an experienced, resourceful and confident Groups & Events Executive to join our team. You will be professionally responsible for the planning, organization, overseeing and management of the events across the 3 properties of The Zetter Hotels & Co. In this role you will be working with the Sales & Events team to deliver a professional and highly impactful event, managing the day to day coordination of the event and ensuring it’s smooth running. You may also support other related areas of work suited to your skill set.
- Receive all the booking details from the Groups & Events Senior Sales Executive and liaise with customers prior to arrival to ensure all details are relevant and correct.
- To ensure function sheets are created and details checked with the customer and amendments are made.
- To coordinate with Conference & Banqueting Operations and create clear event documentation to ensure the smooth running of events.
- To ensure effective communication with other hotel departments to enable the smooth operation of in-house functions and overnight stays.
- To attend the weekly operations meeting and update the hotel on the forthcoming weeks events.
- To ensure that the meeting rooms are set-up to the guest requirements, taking into account equipment, room layout, F&B requirements, and health & safety.
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner directly with the client or third part involved.
- To ensure all the documentation is correctly loaded in the system and in the appropriate department folders.
- To be a point of contact for event’s attendees prior to and post event, to ensure satisfaction and support securing future business opportunities.
- To maintain levels of service that consistently exceeds the expectations of our guests.
- Ensure prompt turnaround in responses to client and adhere to timelines specified according to existing service level agreements specified at the time of enquiry.
- To cover all the duties performed by the Group & Events Senior Sales Executive, if this one is on annual leave, sick day, or unable to perform the duties on that day.
- To assist the operational team on floor during the function, if and when required.