• Dealing with all the enquiries for meetings, events and residential functions courteously and efficiently, from the proposal stage all the way until contract phase and handover to Event Executive is completed.
• Focus on a consistently executed bespoke approach for each event and maximise the up-selling opportunities.
• Have good knowledge of the properties, F&B offer, bedrooms, and events spaces specifications, and offer suggestions to clients in order to maximise revenue for the department.
• Work alongside and efficiently with the Events Executive and the relevant departments, ensuring that all client’s requirements and expectations are met in line with the Zetter brand guidelines and values.
• Highlight to the Head of Sales & Events the risks and opportunities linked to the strategy in place based on guest feedback.
• Ensure all the enquiries, contracts and relevant information is recorded accurately and up to date.
• Meet the required reporting deadlines.
• Oversee the daily task of the Events Executive and provide support when required.
• Manage calendar appointments and communicate effectively to the wider team
• Positive attitude and commitment to delivering a high level of customer service.
• Confident telephone manner and empathetic, approachable nature.
• Excellent grooming standards and strong skills in time management, organisation and coordination.
• Strong command of the English language both written and spoken.
• Ability to manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and work effectively under time and resource constraints.
• Demonstrated previous experience working in a Sales environment, preferably, Hospitality.
• Knowledge of the different events stakeholders, and events booking platforms.
• It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Qualification, degree, or certification in Hotel management or Events management.
- 3+ years in the same role, preferably in 4* or 5* Hotels.
- Knowledge of high-end luxury hotel market is desirable.
Salary: £26,000-£28,000 per annum.
Apply by emailing your CV to email@example.com