Sign up to our newsletter to be the first to hear of the best offers, exciting news, and new openings.
The Zetter T&Cs
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE
WHAT’S IN THESE TERMS?
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.thezetter.com (“the Website”).
WHO WE ARE
The Website operated by Zorca Hospitality Ltd (trading as The Zetter a limited company registered in England under company number 12897221. Our registered office is at Marrable’s Hotel, 86-88 Clerkenwell Road, London, England, EC1M 5RJ.
HOW TO CONTACT US
To contact us, please email email@example.com .
BY USING OUR WEBSITE YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
If you do not agree to these terms, you must not use our Website.
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
BY BOOKING AND STAYING WITH US YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS
A contract between you and us will come into existence when you book a room with The Zetter and we receive payment from you:
- The Zetter will confirm the booking of a room, any additional services and receipt of payment by email to the address provide at the time of booking. If you do not receive this email within 24 hours of booking, please contact us immediately.
- Before you book a room, you should carefully check the details of your booking and these terms and conditions. The Zetter will not be liable for any losses which occur as a result of an error or omission in the details provided by you.
- You should keep a copy of these terms and conditions for your records.
- The price of the rooms are those shown at the time of your booking.
- The Zetter cannot be held liable for any sudden or unexpected changes in government taxes that are beyond our control (VAT, City Tax or similar)
- There are two available rate options for each room, your right to amend, vary or cancel the booking will vary depending on the rate chosen as set out below:
- Flexible: By booking a Flexible rate you will be eligible to amend, vary or cancel your booking up to 24 hours prior check in date. Save for the inclusion of further additional services, no amendments, variation, or cancellation to the booking is allowed after 24 hours prior check in date. A valid credit card is required to secure the booking and full payment amount will not be taken at the time of booking. Payment will be taken in full on the day of arrival. If a cancellation is requested before 3pm the day before your arrival, a full refund will be processed to the same card used at the time of payment for any charges made.
- Non-Refundable: By booking a promotional or non-refundable rate you receive a discounted rate, but that booking, and any additional services are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-amendable (save for the inclusion of further additional services) and require full pre-payment upon confirmation. Please note that for reservations made under non-refundable offers, the card used for payment must be present at the time of check in along with the cardholder. If you have any queries in relation to the above please contact the Hotel Team prior to your arrival.
- You must be at least 18 years old to make a booking.
- Children under the age of 18 are not permitted in to the Parlours after 18:30 unless they are residents of the hotel.
- You may only book a maximum of 5 rooms per night in each Zetter Property. Anything above this number may be treated as Group Booking and have separate T&Cs applied.
- Although The Zetter will try to accommodate any special requests, The Zetter cannot guarantee the availability of any particular room or service to meet that request.
- The Zetter properties are fully cashless, we only accept payment made via Debit or Credit card.
- Unless an early check-in has been added to the booking, rooms are available at any time after 3pm on the date of arrival but please let your hotel know if you are likely to arrive after 11pm.
- If you fail to check in at the hotel by 11.59pm on the day of your arrival and have not contacted us to confirm your late arrival or intention to still use a portion of your booking, then you will be deemed a non-arrival. Accordingly, your room will be released for the duration of your stay and may be booked by another guest. For the avoidance of doubt no refund will be due or given in these circumstances.
- Unless a late check-out has been added to the booking, rooms must be vacated by 11am on the day of departure. Failure to vacate the room by this time will incur a late check-out charge.
- All guests will be asked to provide photographic ID and /or matching payment card on arrival.
- Children and young adults under the age of 18 are not permitted to stay in the hotel unless a parent or guardian is also staying in the hotel.
- During your stay with The Zetter you will not:
- Exceed the maximum stated room capacity (usually 2 people unless stated otherwise and confirmed by The Zetter).
- Lose or damage any of the metallic room keys. Penalty of £150 or over applies.
- Smoke anywhere inside any Zetter property including the smoking of e-cigarettes. Penalty of £150 or over applies.
- Use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills.
- Tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment.
- Remove, damage, or destroy any The Zetter property.
- Use any of the technology provided by The Zetter to download or access any unlawful or obscene material.
- Cause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any The Zetter team member.
- If you or other members of your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, or otherwise breach any of these terms and conditions, You (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to The Zetter on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
- The Zetter reserves the right to cancel your booking with immediate effect and (if appropriate) ask you to leave The Zetter premises.
- The Zetter reserves the right to retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your booking; and
- The Zetter reserves the right to refuse future bookings from you and/or refuse you entry or accommodation at any of our hotels or establishments.
- The Zetter may cancel your booking at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes notice by email) if you break the contract between us in any material way.
- If we cancel your booking where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract.
- The Zetter may also cancel your booking if an event outside of our control (including industrial action, explosion, fire, flooding, and failure of power and/or water supplies or emergency evacuation) means that we are unable to make your room(s) available to you. In this case we will contact you to let you know as soon as possible and we will refund the charges you have paid in respect of your booking.
- Save as set out above, The Zetter will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations that is caused by an event outside of our control.
- Refunds will be processed to the same debit/credit card you used to make your booking. However, may take a few days for the funds to return to your account.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
The Zetter holds the right to review and amend these terms. Every time you wish to use the Website, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time. These terms were most recently updated on 22nd September 2023.
CHANGES TO, SUSPENSION AND WITHDRAWAL OF THE WEBSITE
The Website is made available free of charge.
The Zetter may update and change the Website from time to time to reflect changes to our hotels, rooms, services or to meet our users’ needs and priorities.
The Zetter do not guarantee that the Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Website for business and operational reasons.
CONFIDENTIAL ACCOUNT DETAILS
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us using the details set out above.
USE OF THE MATERIAL ON THE WEBSITE
The Zetter is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and in the material published on it. The Website and its contents is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. All such rights in those works are reserved.
Marrable’s Hotel, The Zetter Clerkenwell, The Zetter Marylebone and The Zetter Bloomsbury names and logos are protected as registered trademarks of The Zetter.
You must not use any part of the content on our without obtaining a licence to do so from The Zetter. However, you may print off one copy or extract, of any page from our Website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our Website.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Our status as the owner of the rights to the content on our Website must always be acknowledged.
Although The Zetter make every reasonable effort to update the information on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up to date. The content on the Website is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Website.
WEBSITES WE LINK TO
Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
The Zetter has no control over the contents of those websites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
The Zetter excludes all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to the Website or any content on it. The Zetter will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with your use of, or inability to use, the Website, or your use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Website.
The Zetter do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
BUGS AND VIRUSES
The Zetter do not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access the Website. You should use your own virus protection software and The Zetter will not be liable for any viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs, denial of service attacks or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful that may infect your computer or device as a result of your use of the Website.
You must not misuse the Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities, and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
LINKING TO THE WEBSITE
You may link to our Website home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to our Website in any website that is not owned by you.
Our Website must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our Website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you are a consumer, you agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. If you are a resident of Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland. We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these terms and conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you are a business, you both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have to the exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute between the parties.
Severability – If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be void or unenforceable, then that terms shall be deemed to be deleted. The remaining provisions of these terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
Waiver – No failure or delay by The Zetter to exercise any right or remedy under these terms and conditions shall constitute a waiver of that or any other right or remedy. No failure or delay shall prevent or restrict The Zetter from the further exercise of that or any other right or remedy.